Monday, April 4, 2011

HIKING BY CONOR AND EDWARD

On Tuesday at Camp, we all decided to do a massive walk to Separation Point. We went to the mess hall to make our lunches for the big walk around the end of the Abel Tasman National Park. The walk took 4 hours to get to the lighthouse and it was really windy. We had a group photo in front of the lighthouse . Then climbed up the cliff towards the bay where we would have our lunch. We had our lunch and a drink and did back a 3 hour walk back to the Homestead. All of us were tired and exhausted. But I would like to do that with my family, It was fun!!!!

By Conor Kennedy

What did I gain from this camp?
Being more social with other people and friendly towards parents and teachers.
I had a really great time!!! My favourite part was kayaking.

Parkland school went on a big walk to Separation point on Tuesday 15. It was hard walking on the sand and up hill.
By Edward
My favourite part was Disco!!!!


Hiking By Conor @ Edward on PhotoPeach

No comments: